Imagine that you are on a roller-coaster. It can be like riding a roller coaster. You feel the thrill of the ride and adrenaline coursing through your veins. Imagine this: What if you had been misled to ride this rollercoaster? Imagine a ride that was supposed to be gentle and scenic, but you ended up on a high-speed, terrifying journey without an end in sight. Many investors are in this situation when they’re misled to purchase financial products like a variable annuity.
What’s in Variable Annuity (VA)?
If you’re not familiar with a variable annuity, it is a type of contract between yourself and an insurer. In exchange for a lump sum payment or a series of payments you make, the insurance company agrees to pay periodic payments either immediately or in the future. This sounds easy, right? What if the roller coaster isn’t exactly what you were expecting?
- A customer complained to the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority in April 2023. The customer claimed he was misled in March of 2023 when he purchased an Annuity Variable from Sanjeev, a broker for NYLIFE SECURITIES LLC.
- BrokerCheck indicates that Sanjeev SEGAN has been a member of NYLIFE SECURITIES LLC and EAGLE STRATEGIES LLC, respectively, since May 6, 2008 and June 19, 2013 according to BrokerCheck.
What should you do if this happens to you?
Can those who are misled be protected? Can you recover your losses? Answer: a resounding YES! FINRA Arbitration is the safety-net you need.
Arbitration with FINRA: Recovering Losses
FINRA arbitration can be a simplified, streamlined version of court litigation. Investors may use this method to resolve disputes between themselves and brokers, including NYLIFESECURITIESLLC. Why should you choose FINRA arbitration over other options?
|AD - Recover your investment losses! Haselkorn & Thibaut, P.A. is a national law firm that specializes in fighting ONLY on behalf of investors. With a 95% success rate, let us help you recover your investment losses today. Call now 1-888-784-3315 or visit InvestmentFraudLawyers.com to schedule a free consultation and learn how our experience can help you recover your investment losses. No recovery, no fee.|
- This is a faster and more cost-effective alternative to court litigation.
- There are limited grounds of appeal.
- Investors can benefit from the fact that it is confidential.
Imagine FINRA Arbitration as your lifeboat on a sea of financial unrest. This is a great way to return to solid ground following a turbulent ride.
If you have been misled to purchase a financial product remember that you are not alone. There are many resources that can help you to navigate through the turbulent waters. The roller coaster that is investing should not intimidate you. FINRA arbitration gives you the power to recover losses and regain control over your financial future.
Are you ready for a solid landing after stepping off the rollercoaster?