More good news for investors as the initial claims drop to 840k at the start of October followed a -24k drop to 849k in the last week of September. In addition to roaring back from the coronavirus drop, the S&P 500 Index is currently in one of its best performance stretches in any calendar year. You may find this hard to believe but it’s true. That is why we are telling readers to take a look at buying Apple Stock (APPL).
5 Reasons to Buy Apply Inc Stock (APPL)
The technology sector has performed very well. A few weeks ago we saw Apple stock take a hit and recommended to our readers to take a look at. For the record, I am not a personal fan of Apple and don’t use an iPhone or Mac.
Here are 5 reasons to look at buying Apple Stock (APPL):
- It is one of the largest tech sector stocks.
- It is currently consolidating at $115 after taken a bit of beating from $138 to $104 in nearly a month.
- It is releasing new products soon.
- It is a cult product and likely to see sales increase as we get near the holidays.
- Chart technicals are signally a “BUY” (all signals posted below)
- Seasonal Bullish Trend! The recent initial claims report and other reports are creating a positive outlook for the economy. However, we think there is a seasonal “BULLISH” trend happening for several reasons:
- The media tells investors too caught up in the “sell in May and come back in September” mindset.
- As a result, many of them forget about the markets during Summer.
- The period of time between June through August historically holds some of the year’s best gains for the S&P 500 Index.
Too many investors get caught up in the “sell in May and come back in September” mental trap after having it beat into them by the wonderful media. Unfortunately, many people will completely miss some of the best times to trade and invest.
Apple Stock 1 Day Moving Averages
Name Value Action
Exponential Moving Average (5) 114.83 Buy
Simple Moving Average (5) 114.62 Buy
Exponential Moving Average (10) 114.37 Buy
Simple Moving Average (10) 114.70 Buy
Exponential Moving Average (20) 114.33 Buy
Simple Moving Average (20) 112.82 Buy
Exponential Moving Average (30) 114.05 Buy
Simple Moving Average (30) 116.21 Sell
Exponential Moving Average (50) 111.69 Buy
Simple Moving Average (50) 115.46 Sell
Exponential Moving Average (100) 103.50 Buy
Simple Moving Average (100) 102.10 Buy
Exponential Moving Average (200) 91.18 Buy
Simple Moving Average (200) 87.38 Buy
Ichimoku Cloud Base Line (9, 26, 52, 26) 120.54 Neutral
Volume Weighted Moving Average (20) 112.18 Buy
Hull Moving Average (9) 114.65 Buy
Apple Stock 1 Day Oscillators
Name Value Action
Relative Strength Index (14) 51.71 Neutral
Stochastic %K (14, 3, 3) 78.12 Neutral
Commodity Channel Index (20) 67.87 Neutral
Average Directional Index (14) 21.00 Neutral
Awesome Oscillator −2.63 Sell
Momentum (10) 7.11 Buy
MACD Level (12, 26) 0.04 Buy
Stochastic RSI Fast (3, 3, 14, 14) 75.61 Neutral
Williams Percent Range (14) −16.38 Neutral
Bull Bear Power 2.90 Neutral
Ultimate Oscillator (7, 14, 28) 51.71 Neutral