JD.com (NASDAQ: JD) stock encountered a rapid change of 2.40% in the last hour of Friday’s trading session. The stock settled the final trade on $28.17. China’s leading technology driven e-commerce Company and retail infrastructure service provider, declared its unaudited financial results for the quarter ended March 31, 2019.
First Quarter 2019 Highlights:
- Net revenues for the first quarter of 2019 were RMB121.1 billion (US$18.0 billion), a boost of 20.9% from the first quarter of 2018. Net service revenues for the first quarter of 2019 were RMB12.4 billion (US$1.9 billion), a boost of 44.0% from the first quarter of 2018.
- Income from operations for the first quarter of 2019 was RMB1.2 billion (US$0.2 billion), contrast to RMB4.4 million for the same period last year. Non-GAAP income from operations2 for the first quarter of 2019 was RMB2.0 billion (US$0.3 billion) with a non-GAAP operating margin of 1.6%, as contrast to non-GAAP income from operations of RMB0.8 billion in the first quarter of 2018 with a non-GAAP operating margin of 0.8%. Operating margin of JD Retail (formerly known as JD Mall) before unallocated items3 for the first quarter of 2019 increased by 0.6 percentage point contrast to the same period last year.
- Net income attributable to ordinary shareholders for the first quarter of 2019 was RMB7.3 billion (US$1.1 billion), contrast to RMB1.5 billion for the same period last year. Non-GAAP net income attributable to ordinary shareholders increased by 215% to RMB3.3 billion (US$0.5 billion) in the first quarter of 2019 from RMB1.0 billion in the first quarter of 2018.
- Diluted EPS and Non-GAAP Diluted EPS. Diluted net income per ADS for the first quarter of 2019 was RMB4.96 (US$0.74), contrast to RMB1.04 for the first quarter of 2018. Non-GAAP diluted net income per ADS for the first quarter of 2019 was RMB2.23 (US$0.33), contrast to RMB0.71 for the same quarter last year.
- Annual active customer accounts increased to 310.5 million in the twelve months ended March 31, 2019 from 305.3 million in the twelve months ended December 31, 2018. Quarterly active customer accounts in the first quarter of 2019 increased by 15% as contrast to the same period in 2018.
Analysts consider this stock active, since it switched over with 57,736,632 shares as compared to its average volume of 18.52M shares. The Average Daily Trading Volume (ADTV) demonstrates trading activity related to the liquidity of the security. When Ave Volume tends to increase, it shows enhanced liquidity. But when Ave Volume is lower, the security will tend to be cheap as people are not as keen to purchase it. Hence, it might have an effect on the worth of the security.
The stock has turned around -24.15% yearly, so it gives a chance to investors, traders, shareholders and stakeholders to take a look at the complete situation of the market. The stock has come back -6.26% weekly shift, because it was maintained at -6.63% in the one month period. Hence, this depicts the stock’s weekly as well as monthly performance. The market capitalization of the corporation settled $40.00B whereas it’s P/B Ratio was 4.66. By using the P/B Ratio methodology, you can compare the value of stock market to its book value. For a smooth stock market functioning, the P/B Ratio must be high and vice versa. Financial investors own 2.11% stake in the business, while Beta Factor, which is generally used to evaluate the riskiness of the security, was moved 1.33.
Meanwhile, shares of the company were making trade -4.23% away from the 20-days SMA and 6.54% away from the 200-days SMA. Currently, the stock is trading -37.72% ahead of its 52-week high and 46.64% beyond its 52-week low. In the meantime, the JD.com’s 14-day RSI was settled at 43.15.